Thursday 17 November 2011

Lions In Cages, Lovers Until Dawn

I recently worked for Brighterman's vintage ASOS campaign, chanelling a ladder of ties from all the big names with the whacky prints. It's funny how the retro designs from the likes of YSL were for no-strings-attached formal intentions back in the day, yet now they've been brought out of hibernation and grandparents attics, it suits the east-end irony and modern pop that everyones craving. I usually opt for skinny twig ties, but the Brighterman collection has some funky wide designs with knitted texture that make the accessory much more of a statement.

On the theme of accessories and essentials, I was also approached recently by the latest underwear phenomenon to give the package more purpose (forgive the pun!) I like to make sure that even essential wear has an edge to it, and Jac5 is comfortable and stylish but with a sense of colour popping humour. Branded as 'barking mad', this editorial is barking brilliant.

Check out the collection at http://www.jac5.com/home and see Brighterman's Asos collection here. Happy shopping!



25 comments:

  1. I love the little squared off red tie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was missing your outfits....these are perfect.I love your pants....
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of projects coming your way, huh? congrats, buddy! i'm sure you'll always do great.

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I like the tie`s collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Blazer!

    The Scothis style is prefect!

    Besos Chipless by Dave_vuitton
    Gift List at Chiplessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post!

    adoreia camisa!

    www.taonic.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely billiant. love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love ur shirt

    kiss dear

    rouli xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for visit my blog you have nice blog it cool i love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey!

    thanks for your comment!! LOVE that blazer, so cool!

    http://justreptilia.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That YSL tie is amazing! Thanks for your comment on my blog and I'm following you now. Please follow me back if you like my blog too:)

    Fashion Cat
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. super hot! i can almost taste it! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blazer in red!!!!

    Un saludo,
    Fran.

    http://hallamadovalentino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. i really like how you write, i envy you :)


    happy weekend
    www.thechicstyler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the colour palette you used for these outfits. And blue + orange is such a wonderful combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely love the shirt! You really do look amazing.

    xx

    kristellouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, great look!

    Saludos!
    www.ondapordemas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey youuu.. it's been a while since I dropped you a comment.. looking as good as ever :)

    Meho xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. plaid !!! nice pattern for this coming 2012
    great style

    http://juanthegarage.blogspot.com/
    kuala lumpur

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cool blog :) so refreshing to see guys doing it for a change! Thanks for the comment! Assezblonde.blogspot.com
    X

    ReplyDelete