Wednesday 6 January 2010

Through These Walls The Winter Bites

As usual, the UK has come to a standstill on account of the beautiful yet erratic snow. My little countryside village has been quilted in capuccino dust, making it far too delicate to go to work. I've put the snowed in state of mind to good use however, braving the chill to do a lookbook post here and there. Below is my old 'Yeah Yeah Yeahs' T-shirt, revamped with a waistcoat and a vintage pendant. http://lookbook.nu/user/36219-Charles-M







4 comments:

  1. I may take inspiration and go in my garden and crack out some shots. Lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! It looks absolutely enchanting out there! Where in England do you live?
    All that's left here is slippery ice tracks on the pavement: I've seen some people falling pretty hilariously.
    Thanks for sharing the view!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much! I live in the heart of the countryside, which does indeed become an enchanting place and fashion inspiration when the seasons have their way with it! Thankfully I'm only a couple of hours away from London aswell though for when I have my big city light dreams!

    Hope your both well and enjoying the fantastical weather!

    ReplyDelete