Saturday 9 January 2010

School Of Frock

During my free time I've been watching a lot of Fashion TV, with insights and behind the scenes interviews about the craft and concepts that make a collection into a piece of art. It really put into perspective that fashion isn't solely a self indulged aesthetic, but a form of creativity and expression that takes inspiration from all aspects of life. And nothing sums up this idea more than haute couture. On 'La Vie En Pose's' blog (http://agent-lee.blogspot.com) I read an insightful spread about it which you might be interested in.




2 comments:

  1. That link was great! I really need to start watching Fashion Tv now i am snowed in. Great post.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad you liked the link Betheny. Haute couture never ceases to inspire and amaze me! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete